A network appliance for any environment.
The TSR 1RU Cisco based router, switching and computing appliance is a form, fit and function replacement for end of life (EoL) Cisco 2811 Integrated Services Router (ISR). The TSR is powered by the Cisco 5915 Embedded Services Router (ESR) and the Cisco ESS 2020 switch. Additional options allow the TSR to provide the functionality of dedicated stand-alone servers and network appliances. The TSR server is capable of hosting Virtual Machine (VM) appliances or running native dedicated Operating Systems. The TSR integrated server capability allows for the reduction in additional investment, training, maintenance and physical footprint of those devices. The TSR components are engineered for high reliability in both fixed and harsh environments.
- Unified Communications
- Cisco Unified Communications Express
- Supports up to 48 devices
- WAN Optimization and Acceleration
- Cisco Wide Area Application Services (WAAS Express)
- IP Multiplexing
- Radio Aware Routing
- Embedded Hardware-Accelerated VPN encryption
- IOS based Firewall
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- IOS Based Content Filtering
- FIPS 140-2 Certified AES Encryption
- Suite B
For additional information and technical specifications, download the datasheet.
The DoS has determined that the TSR is not subject to jurisdiction for ITAR compliance. ECCN 5A002.A.1
Contact Comtech Telecommunications
Sales inquires outside the US:
- EMEA: +34 677 595 420
- Carib. & Latin Am. +1 703.727.1995
|Contact Information |