SNAP 2.0M VSAT
Our SNAP 2.0M VSAT Terminal is a pack-in-the-box Ku VSAT solution. Field-upgradeable to Ka or X-band with a swap of the feed boom assembly, it is designed for rapid deployment, ease of use, and suitability for harsh operating environments. The SNAP 2.0M is four modem capable and interfaces with the SNAP Rack/Stack Baseband and the SNAP Embedded Baseband network packages. As part of the SNAP suite of products, these packages provide the flexibility of multiple configuration options for the end-user.
The SNAP 1.2M and 2.0M terminals with the Rack/Stack Baseband and the SNAP Embedded Baseband kits have successfully completed ARSTRAT Ka-band and DISA Defense Satellite Communications System (DSCS) testing. The terminals were validated as fully interoperable with DoD networks and approved for operation on Government owned Ka and X-band space craft.
Features and Benefits
- Custom Outdoor Equipment Enclosure (OEE) which houses an integrated spectrum analyzer, Trackstar for auto-acquisition, and power
- Uninterruptible Power Source (UPS) provides highly reliable power backup and conditioning at 1250 VA of nominal 115VAC outputs from an input range of 80-265 VAC / 47 - 400 HZ or 20-32 VDC
- RF equipment case is four modem capable allowing multiple configurations
- Deployment and setup in under 30 minutes
Contact Comtech Telecommunications
Sales inquires outside the US:
- EMEA: +34 677 595 420
- Carib. & Latin Am. +1 703.727.1995
|Contact Information |
|SNAP 2.0M VSAT Terminal |
|Download Datasheet |