Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)
Comtech TCS harnesses more than 20 years' experience serving Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) customers in CONUS, Europe, behind-the-lines locations, and war zones. Combining satellite, wireless, and advanced network engineering services with in-theater facilities and staff, Comtech TCS ILS quickly and cost-effectively supplements your support requirements in the installation and maintenance of communications networks around the globe. Comtech TCS’ state-of-the-art systems can anticipate future logistics needs and systems requirements to ensure continuity of service, even in hostile environments, for its global network of customers.
Comtech TCS’ ILS team consists of personnel with in-field military and government backgrounds, security clearances, and experience at client and Comtech TCS facilities in CONUS and OCONUS; including Iraq, Afghanistan, and the Horn of Africa. They have the skills, certifications, and expertise to support Comtech TCS, partner, and client products and services as part of Comtech TCS’ commitment to global Total Communication Solutions.
- In-theater depots, logisticians, spare parts, repair, and training capabilities
- Cleared personnel augmentation, including Microsoft and Cisco Certified
- Global asset and inventory management and tracking
- Earth stations, VSAT terminal and service, cellular RF equipment, wireless systems, long-haul terrestrial microwave, Tropo systems and advanced IP networking design, implementation and support
- Proven, hands-on experience in harsh and remote environments
- Familiar with military and government standards, protocols, and procedures
- Minimizes service disruptions and inventory management costs
- Improves operational efficiency
- Provides 24x7 help desk and network operations center support
Track Record of Performance
Comtech TCS currently provides on-site and remote field support to the USMC and the U.S. Army at varying technical levels, from Operations and Maintenance (O&M) and network architecture design and support, to systems engineers.
Contact Comtech Telecommunications
Sales inquires outside the US:
- EMEA: +34 677 595 420
- Carib. & Latin Am. +1 703.727.1995
|Contact Information |
Integrated Logistics Support Datasheet
| Download datasheet |